Rules Of Conduct
(1) Students must come clean and neatly dressed in their college uniform.
(2) Every student must bring his/her diary daily to college. If a pupil loses the diary, a new diary will have to be purchased.
(3) Students should not scratch or spoil the desk or chair or damage any college furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any damage done should be made good by the one who does it. Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.
(4) The college is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is not advisable to bring valuables like expensive watches or fountain pens to college.
(5) Mobiles are strictly prohibited if found with the mobile the fine of Rs. 500.00 will be charged with a warning. It repeats the same mistake again he/she may be suspended or expelled from the college.
(6) Students should behave in a courteous manner wherever they go. They should always remember that they are judged by their conduct. They should greet the teachers when they meet them.
(7) A student who uses unfair means and receives or gives assistance in any form during a test will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter, repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
(8) Children are not allowed to be taken away from college, during college hours.
(9) Remarks by the Principal/ Teachers should be noted and signed by the parents.
- arrow_forward General Information
- arrow_forward Rules Of Conduct
- arrow_forward Leave Of Absence
- arrow_forward College Library
- arrow_forward Admission And Withdrawal
- arrow_forward Admission To ISC
- arrow_forward Fee Rules
- arrow_forward Syllabus
- arrow_forward Fees Structure
- arrow_forward List Of Holidays
- arrow_forward Examination And Promotion