(1) Cathedral College was founded in1989 by His Lordship Rt. Rev. Frederick D' Souza (Bishop of Jhansi) and is managed by the Catholic Dioceses of Jhansi Education Society.
(2) Cathedral College has primarily established education for Catholic children, a sound general education in the medium of English. Hence Catholics are accorded priority in the matter of admissions. However, children of other communities are also admitted
(3) It aims at the development of the whole child spiritual, moral, mental, emotional, physical, social and the formation of an upright citizen and a perfect gentleman. Hence the college programme is planned in terms of needs arising from such a development. In the Catholics this education is given a religious basis).
(4) It thus endeavours to contribute to the necessary transformation of the prevailing social conditions. This transformation as understood by its envisages that the principles of social justice, equality of opportunity, genuine freedom and respect of religious values enshrined in the constitution of India shall prevail and that all live in keeping with their human dignity and self-respect.
(5) It strives to build up the integral formation of the youth. To accomplish this endeavour to create an environment which generates love for learning habits of critical thought and accurate expression and the strength of character and the moral values needed for the life that is socially meaningful. Therefore special efforts are made to teach students.
· To be unselfish in the services of their fellow-men.
· To become agents of needed social change in their action.
· To be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action.
· To value and judiciously use their freedom
· To become mature, spiritually oriented persons of character and to continuously strive for excellence in every field.
- arrow_forward General Information
- arrow_forward Rules Of Conduct
- arrow_forward Leave Of Absence
- arrow_forward College Library
- arrow_forward Admission And Withdrawal
- arrow_forward Admission To ISC
- arrow_forward Fee Rules
- arrow_forward Syllabus
- arrow_forward Fees Structure
- arrow_forward List Of Holidays
- arrow_forward Examination And Promotion