(1) All fees are to be paid quarterly. It must be deposited by 10th of the second month of each quarter, failing which late fee of Rs 100/- per quarter will be charged
1st Quarter to be paid by 10 May 2018
2nd Quarter to be paid by 10 August 2018
3rd Quarter to be paid by 10 November 2018
4th Quarter to be paid by 10 February 2019
In case 10th of the above months is Sunday or a Holiday, the next working day will be considered as the last day to deposit the fees without fine.
(2) Fees will not be accepted in School office.
(3) Cheques will not be accepted.
(4) Those students who do not pay their fees in time will not be allowed to sit for their unit Tests and other Examinations.
(5) If the notice of withdrawal is not given in writing by the person responsible for the students before the 15th of the month, the fees for the following month will be charged.
(6) Bill. No, Name, Class & Section to be entered correctly in the advance to avoid inconvenience at the CANARA BANK. CATHEDRAL COLLEGE BRANCH.
(7) A second copy of the bill book will be available on Payment of Rs 50/-.
- arrow_forward General Information
- arrow_forward Rules Of Conduct
- arrow_forward Leave Of Absence
- arrow_forward College Library
- arrow_forward Admission And Withdrawal
- arrow_forward Admission To ISC
- arrow_forward Fee Rules
- arrow_forward Syllabus
- arrow_forward Fees Structure
- arrow_forward List Of Holidays
- arrow_forward Examination And Promotion