Examination And Promotion
(1) Beside the Terminal and Annual Examinations, there are other Tests during the year, Reports on conduct application, progress, and attendance to keep them informed about the performance of their child in the college.
(2) Pupils absent from the Examinations or Tests for any reasons, are not re-examined and will lose the marks.
(3) Absence from one or more subjects involves the loss of marks for those subjects and excludes the pupils from being reckoned in the order of merit or rank in the examination and from a prize.
(4) The fee defaulters will not be allowed to sit for examinations.
(5) For classes up to V Std inclusive, promotion is granted to those who pass in English, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science and score not less than 40%, while 50% is credit and 70% is a distinction.
(6) Classes VI Std up to IX Std is subject to the policy declared from time to time, promotion is granted to those who pass in English, Science, Mathematics and in any three of the following subjects; Hindi, History with Civics, Geography and Computer Science and obtain 40% marks on the average. Marks in Sanskrit will be counted for the average.
(7) A student failing to obtain the required percentage of marks as notified by the Principal of the College every year in the ICSE Examination, will not be permitted to take Mathematics and Science groups in the classes for the ISC Examination.
(8) A student failing to be promoted may be advised to leave the College. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his studies at the College.
(9) A student found subsequently copying or using unfair means or trying to tamper with evaluated answer scripts or report cards will lose promotion in that academic year.
(10) A student who fails to be promoted shall thereby be advised to leave or rusticated from the College, particularly if his conduct has not been satisfactory.
(11) Good conduct, regularity and punctuality in attendance ie. 85% of the total working days and a sense of responsibility, are essential requisite for promotion.
(12) For sufficient reasons, such as unsatisfactory progress in studies, serious misconduct, dishonesty, absence from a Test / Examination, arrears of fees a pupil's name may be struck off from the list of students.
(13) According to Council rules, a candidate appearing for the Council Examination must have a minimum of 85% attendance. Home exams as well.
- arrow_forward General Information
- arrow_forward Rules Of Conduct
- arrow_forward Leave Of Absence
- arrow_forward College Library
- arrow_forward Admission And Withdrawal
- arrow_forward Admission To ISC
- arrow_forward Fee Rules
- arrow_forward Syllabus
- arrow_forward Fees Structure
- arrow_forward List Of Holidays
- arrow_forward Examination And Promotion