Admission To ISC
(1) Class X is a terminal stage in the secondary school scheme of education followed by this College. Hence, admission to class XI is reserved on merit.
(2) A mere academic performance in ICSE board examination will not make a student eligible for admission to ISC.
(3) Regularity in attendance, consistent academic performance in Class VIII, IX & X together with good conduct and behaviour is essential for seeking admission to Class XI.
(4) Temporary admission to Class XI in the month of April will be on the basis of Pre-board result.
(5) However, the actual admission will be strictly given subject to the ICSE result and on the basis of performance in the aptitude test and counselling conducted by the college.
(6) The confirmation of admission shall be subject to the scrutiny of the students by the Principal. The decision of the principal for admission shall be conclusive and final.
Optional subjects once selected by the students cannot be changed.
- arrow_forward General Information
- arrow_forward Rules Of Conduct
- arrow_forward Leave Of Absence
- arrow_forward College Library
- arrow_forward Admission And Withdrawal
- arrow_forward Admission To ISC
- arrow_forward Fee Rules
- arrow_forward Syllabus
- arrow_forward Report Card
- arrow_forward E-learning
- arrow_forward Fees Structure
- arrow_forward List Of Holidays
- arrow_forward Examination And Promotion